I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PARIS
• 1. How long does your photoshoot takes?
It really depends on your needs and your preferred collection. If it’s only boudoir it will be around 1 hour, but if you rather have a more compelling experience with portraits in Paris and boudoir at my studio (which most of my clients prefer) then it will take between 2 to 3 hours.
See the collections link for more details.
• 2. How many pictures will I receive?
To see all the value-added details of my collections, everything is explained there.
• 3. Can I choose my pictures or will you choose them for me?
One of the cool things about my sessions is the fact you can actually pick your favorite images. Nobody knows you better than yourself, so yes, I’m giving you the freedom to choose what you love.
After our photoshoot we will meet either the same afternoon or the next day in my Paris studio for our “Reveal Session” to review your pictures, choose the ones you want included in you collection, decide which photos you’d like to purchase and view prints and
• 4. Will the pictures be good enough to be printed?
Of course! You will get:
Beautifully edited pictures in JPG format
Fine art style images
And they will be ready to print
• 5. Why to do Portrait + boudoir, instead of just boudoir?
Most of my clients choose this option, and I recommend it to you because:
1. You’ll have portraits of you in cute Parisian corners, cafes and landmarks.
2. Anyone can have a boudoir shoot in a nice hotel room anywhere in the world, but having portraits in Paris along with your intimate photos is a fantastic combination.
3. You will get used to being in front of the camera during the portrait session in the city, that way you’ll feel a lot more relaxed, and then during the boudoir photoshoot at the studio, you will feel at ease as we have already stablished that special bond.
4. You’ll have great photos of you in Paris to share in your social media and decide if you want to publish or keep private the boudoir photos.
5. Your portraits in the city will look amazingly cool next to your intimate boudoir photos in the album.
• 6. What should I wear for my boudoir shoot?
Lace, lot’s of it!!! I love robes, fabric and lingerie
Bra and panties set
Harnesses to go along with your lingerie
Stockings (with or without clips for the garter belts)
Corsets, especially if you have a curvaceous body The corset will help you emphasize and
make your waist stand out – it is an accessory that will make you look incredible
Robes – either silk, lace or transparent, they are a great accompaniment to your photos
Buy lingerie that makes you feel extraordinary. How great you feel is the best starting
point to achieve a session that exceeds all expectations. Lace lingerie with transparencies
is an amazing tool for boudoir photography sessions.
I will have lingerie that you can purchase in my Parisian Studio as well to complete your
look. I have AMAZING products, carefully curated. Trust me, I know what looks great in
I'M READY, LET'S DO THIS!
Is not everyday you’re in Paris, don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity
• 7. I don’t want my photos published, do I have the right to keep them private.
Absolutely, your privacy is very important to me. I will only publish photos with your written authorization.
• 8. Can I have the RAW files?
I only deliver beautifulfinished images, never ununfinished products, therefore under no circumstances RAWfiles will be given.
• 9. I am not a model. Will you tell me how to pose?
Of course I will – you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Directing my clients during their boudoir photoshoot is one of my strongest suits. I will guide you to accomplish the most seductive poses; highlighting your best features and making you look irresistible.
My purpose is that you can relax, enjoy the experience so you can focus on being yourself.
• 10. I’m older than... Not as thin as... Not as t as... Can I still do a boudoir shoot for myself?
Please don’t compare yourself with others, this experience is about celebrating who you are here and now. You don’t need to wait until you loose X amount of pounds, get fit at the gym or any other excuse that comes to mind.
My Paris boudoir experiences is a safe, judgement - free space for you to indulge with self-love and Parisian glamour.
• 11. How long after the photoshoot will it take to receive my pictures?
It will take me between 4 to 6 weeks to have them edited. I want to ensure high quality photos carefully treated up to the great standards you deserve.
• 12. Can I buy more photos than the ones included with the original collections?
Sure, in my collection’s link you will find all the information. In fact, most of my clients do get additional photos during their Reveal Session.
I LOVE THIS
I need this in my life!
• 13. What happens if I’m late?
The time lost for any delay won’t be compensated. Very ofter I have several appointments right after each session which means, I really cannot extend.
• 14. Do you offer prints and albums?
Absolutely, most of my clients get them! I offer handcrafted fine art albums as well as archival prints.
It’s only when you see and feel the photos in print that you can really appreciate the images and share those beautiful memories with your loved ones. There’s something magical about that.
• 15. Can I make layout changes to my album design?
Yes, you have up to 2 sets of layout changes with you album, after which each additional change will be charged at 25 Euros.
• 16. What happens if it rains?
It hardly ever rains for long in Paris, but if it does, we’ll use pretty umbrellas and move to covered locations. Some of my best photos have been done under the rain because locations are empty and there are puddles to create reflections.
• 17. What’s your refund policy?
The payment is used to secure your date, which means I have to turn away clients to honor our agreement, therefore the retainer is not refundable.
• 18. Can I reschedule?
I have a very tight calendar, therefore I cannot guarantee. Normally my clients book me with months in advance and my calendar fills up very quickly. That said, I will try to be as accommodating as possible to make it happen.
• 19. What should I wear for my portrait shoot?
I’m a big fan of timeless outoutfits, I’d advise going formal or classic.
You don’t want to look at your photos in 10 years and say "What on earth was I thinking?"
I’d also choose light colors for the night-time pictures (sparkling fabrics look great at night) and darker tones for the morning so you don’t blend with the background.
Also don’t go too crazy with patterns, they’re quite distracting and I want the attention on you, not on your outfit.
• 20. How will you deliver the photos?
I’ll create an online proofing gallery to deliver your digital pictures. From that gallery you will be able to order additional prints and albums that will be shipped directly to your home as I work with the top photography labs in the US and Europe, depending on where you're based.
• 21. At what time will we start shooting?
Disregard the time you're seeing in the calendar on the booking platform as it's not accurate. You're probably looking at your local time and not the Parisian time which is 8:00 AM by default. That said, I put that time as a standard starting time but that's actually, not correct either, because I shoot depending on the light and it changes dramatically through the year. Summer days are longer and sunrise is earlier, while winter days are shorter, there for we'll start shooting later in the morning. Normally I start the portrait part of the session at sunrise since is when we'll have the best quality of light and fewer people on the background, that's my most requested time by all my clients.